Thursday 29 November 2012

So that's what an SS sounds like

With the frame nearly finished, the roof trusses to go on and windows and doors to be installed we still have not seen the slab cut in for the alfresco doors. Perhaps this is normal practice, & that is fine I just want a conversation about it to confirm this hasn't been missed.

I finally heard from our new SS today!! He used to work for Clarendon when Peter Campbell was still at the helm. With the business about to be sold back to him our new SS has returned to join the company. He has told me I would hear from him every Thursday afternoon with updates as to where we are at which will be great. I also talked to him about the doors (glad I did coz he was unaware and was off to phone the slab supervisor) and a couple of other little things I wasn't sure about.

After what I felt was a great conversation his parting words were a concern:
"Have you heard anything about your bricks? Because I've just noticed a comment on the whiteboard in the office - bricks issue - and hadn't had a chance to investigate yet"

So now waiting for impending doom!

No comments:

Post a Comment