Saturday 10 November 2012

So much can happen in a day!

After seeing everything on Thursday I was looking forward to taking Mum and Dad over to see on the weekend. I didn't go past on Friday night after leaving work late but Dad reported back that he had gone past and had seen the pods had been laid out. So I eagerly drove over on Saturday afternoon to see these laid out before the slab would be poured some time next week - after all what could they do over the weekend?

Well apparently a lot! Our entire slab has been poured! It had obviously been done that morning because it still looked a little wet. I was a bit annoyed that I hadn't been told because it being the weekend I would have been able to come and watch something I will never be able to see again - but we are there!!! We are finally able to see how our house will place on our land. Things are certainly moving a long very quickly! And you can imagine the shock Doug had when he opened his emails.

The slab looks great, very smooth and all of our plumbing has come through but there is a strange piece of electrical conduit and what looks like an earthing rod next to bedroom 1 and nothing at the garage. Please do not tell me we are back to square one with the location of the meter box!


No comments:

Post a Comment