Thursday 8 November 2012

So much can happen in a week!

After nothing much happening and no changes being made to our block I decided to give visiting our site a rest for a week, knowing that I would be advised when our slab was ready to be poured and also not expecting much to happen for another couple of weeks.
Today I finished work early and thought it would be a fantastic chance to drive by. Expecting nothing much to have changed I was met with such a shock.
In one small week not only have fences been erected but the site has been cut and filled, piering done, plumbing in,the frame for the slab erected and our pods delivered! I couldn't believe my eyes when I pulled up. Lucky I was alone because I was jumping around and had the biggest silliest grin on my face!!
So exciting and Doug was so shocked when I emailed across the photos to him to check out. He'll be back for a day while he tranships at the end of the month and I can't wait to be able to show him the slab by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment