Monday 19 November 2012

Frame Delivered

On Saturday we noticed that the external plumbing had been installed, a toilet (wonder how long it took the builders to complain before that was installed!) and that the fill that had been in piles around the block were smoothed out - so no more drop between the house and the rear fence that we would have to deal with!!

We were also thrilled to notice that electrical conduit had been installed outside the garage. Whilst there is still conduit next to our bedroom I am so glad that things are being fixed to get the electrical box in the right spot.





And even more surprises on my drive by today, Monday. I spent my drive up half hoping that the frame would be delivered, whilst my other side was trying to calm me down. After all the bank still hasn't paid for the slab! Nothing could be delivered just yet. And yet as I drive past the house two doors down that has had its frame finally put up today (after sitting on the slab all week going nowhere) my excitement builds as I see what has been delivered today - our frame!!! There it is, sitting neatly out the front of our block all ready to be built.
Doug is home on Saturday whilst he tranships from the Caribbean Princess to the Pacific Jewel - is it too much to ask for the storm that is looming over head to be kind so that the frame can be up by Saturday? Fingers and toes crossed!



No comments:

Post a Comment