Monday 12 August 2013

A green light - but where's the NBN?

Woohoo yesterday I woke to see a green light on the NBN box. Excitedly I logged in with my phone to experience über fast Internet but was met with nothing.

Surely this is a joke.

I ring iinet, assuming they have paused the service until they are advised everything is fixed. In a comedy of errors they tell me they can't reinstate the service until NBN officially tells them to. They call NBN and can't get through. I call our NBN contact who says everything is fine, they have the info, put pressure on them. Go back to iinet, they get hold of NBN who tell them there is still a network error. Back to our NBN contact who goes off to fix whatever is going wrong. Day 4 since install. Still no internet. Still no phone. This is becoming a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment