Saturday 28 January 2012

Its Only Just Begun

Where to begin...? 2 weeks ago in a last minute split decision Lauren and I threw down a deposit for the land in the morning, first at the door day after the new release having regretted not doing it the previous evening...that same afternoon I was on a plane leaving for NZ and the clock was ticking to arrange the finance.
Im from England so it wasnt going to be easy, what I didn't realise was the minefield waiting for me to get GBP into AUD. We have one week now and the money hasnt arrived yet partly due to my hesitation to hand over a large chunk of cash and on the other hand these last few weeks has been the weakest in history for the pound! Typical... anyway this is now a necessity and one can only hope for the British Empire to rise again so that our 451.7m2 slice of The Ponds becomes cheaper into the future... Watch this space for the drama to unfold.....x

No comments:

Post a Comment